Open Your Box
Box names may only contain letters and numbers.
What is this?
PostTestServer.dev a simple service that allows you to post data to a box and then retrieve it later. This is useful for testing forms, webhooks, and other services that require a public endpoint.
How does it work?
PostTestServer.dev is a simple application that can be accessed using a form, your browser, or any other tool for crafting requests. When you post data to a box, all data associated with the request is stored. When you view a box, the data is displayed.
Creating a Box and Listing Contents
You can access a box by going to a the box's URL:
Once requests have been made to a box, you can see all the requests that have been made to the box at the
Posting to a Box
You can then post data (using POST, GET, DELETE, PUT, PATCH) by sending a request to
To access a specific post, you can go to
https://posttestserver.dev/p/BOX_NAME/POST_ID. All parameters (the query string)
and the body of the request will be stored. If you posted a multipart request, each part will be shown
separately. Files will not be stored, but a SHA1-hash of the file will be shown.
Deleting a Post
You can delete a post by sending a request to
Terms and Conditions
- PostTestServer.dev is provided as-is with no warranty.
- PostTestServer.dev is not responsible for anything: data loss, data leaks, or data breaches.
- All posts are public and can be viewed by anyone. So, do not store any sensitive data!
- IP addresses of posts are also publicly available.
- Do not rely on PostTestServer.dev for anything important.
- Do not use PostTestServer.dev for anything illegal.
- Posts older than 60 days will be deleted.
- Posts can be removed at any time for any reason.
PostTestServer.dev is a free service provided mainly for educational use, but feel free to use to for whatever you want. This service is built and runs on Cloudflare Pages with Worker Functions and uses the alpha of Cloudflare D1 databases. It was inspired by Henry's Post Test Server, which was shut down due to abuse.